::welcome::

MAKEUP :: FASHION :: STYLE :: FUN

CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Day/Night Transition + Waterproof

Of all African animal prints, I love leopard/cheetah print the best. I find that in small amounts, it is the most flattering and least Jersey Shore/Housewives of New Jersey. As fun as those shows are to watch, we definitely don't want to channel that (haha) in reality. Speaking of reality tv, the fact that these declasse goons constitute anyone's idea of real life should be more than enough evidence that it's all fake and scripted.

I'm about to head out downtown for a full day and night of social events and won't have the luxury of returning home to freshen up in between. Plus it's pouring like a mama skunk out there. So not only do I have to dress for a day/night transition, but my makeup has to last against passing time and pouring rain, and my clothes have to be cute yet crappy weather proof.

Here is what I decided on.

To guard my makeup against the elements, I spritzed my face with Make Up Forever's "Mist & Fix". This is a really good product if you need your makeup to last longer.


::DAY TO NIGHT::


I'll just switch out this daytime H&M messenger bag with my turquoise Forever 21 clutch when I go out for drinks with the girls later (holla ladies!).


::WATCH THE VIDEO::

No comments:

Post a Comment