::welcome::

MAKEUP :: FASHION :: STYLE :: FUN

CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, April 25, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Dolman Top

Hope everyone had a good weekend! If you celebrate Easter or had the long weekend off, hope it was a good one!

This outfit has nothing to do with Easter. It just happened to fall on Easter weekend when I finally began to feel better after a two-week sickness.  You know how little kids play "house"? Yeah, I never did that. Instead I played "animals" and "doctor" and sometimes "animal doctor" (surprise surprise). Anyway, so this time when I fell ill with the nastiest bug, I decided to play "American Health Care System". That's when you pretend you don't have universal health care so you can't really afford to see the doctor and you don't have insurance so you can't get prescription medication. So I didn't take any Western meds this time - only the vile Oil of Oregano and Chinese cough syrup.


Pei Pa Koa: Ancient Chinese medicine lol. "The formula originally created by Doctor Ip Tin-See, a physician for the Qing Dynasty." And this stuff WORKS.


Took forever but I still got better without the usual Big Pharm antibiotics, pure Medieval (or American? lol) style.

My point is that I finally felt better enough to do a bunch of social activities this weekend and film another OOTD video. Here are the pics!




My typical layered style with drapey Dolman/batwing top from Jean Machine, ruffled scarf from Forever 21, boots from Aldo, jacket from Bench. I love the Dolman style - it's so flattering! It hides any chunky spots (belly, chicken wing arms) and accentuates a sexy silhouette (shoulders, collarbone, waistline). Try it out if you haven't already! Jean Machine has been carrying a bunch of these styles lately. I have a zilion tops like this in various cuts and colours. They look perfect with skinny jeans or leggings. Or jeggings.

::WATCH THE VIDEO::

No comments:

Post a Comment