::welcome::

MAKEUP :: FASHION :: STYLE :: FUN

CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick & Easy: Failproof Liquid Liner Trick

Even though I'm a visual artist, I do not have steady hands. My fine motor skills can be terrible at times so I can't do crafts or handy work for the life of me. Case in point, after I eat, the only clean area is basically where the plate used to be. Once, in eight grade metal shop, I dropped the acetylene torch and burned off the back of my shoe. I'm just generally clumsy. So my point is, if I can use liquid liner...then anyone can.

Watch the vid below for some tricks and tips that make lining your eyes far less intimidating. Before getting it perfect, you will need to take some time familiarizing yourself with the shape of your eye. One way to practice that is to take an angled brush and use wet or dry eyeshadow to line your lids until you get the hang of your eye contours. Then move onto liquid liner. At that point, my suggestion is to first start with a felt tip liner like the one I'm using from Revlon. It feels more like a pen, so it's a good transitional tool before venturing into brush tip territory.


::WATCH THE VIDEO::

No comments:

Post a Comment